Things to do in Ephraim to calm the mind
Are you looking to unwind and relax in Door County? There are many places to get away, but which one do you choose for some downtime? The quaint village of Ephraim is the perfect place to destress. Follow this recipe of things to do in Ephraim to rejuvenate yourself.
Prep by booking a room at Ephraim Shores Resort for a long weekend or even a week. This ideal Door County waterfront lodging, located in the center of the village, has a pool and a hot tub, and a sundeck overlooking the serene water of Eagle Harbor. Then begin packing what you will need to unwind.
Ingredients to destress and rejuvenate
- A good book
- Reading glasses
- Sunglasses or a brimmed hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Beach towel or blanket
- Binoculars and a camera
- Your favorite bottle of wine
Instructions of things to do in Ephraim to unwind
- Grab your reading glasses and a good book. Relax right here at Ephraim Shores in one of our many outdoor sitting areas. There are also various public outdoor spots in Ephraim on the shore to sit and read.
- Get outside and get some fresh air. Take a bike ride around the village or on a backroad path. No need for a bike rental. Ephraim Shores has bikes you can borrow.
- Take a hike on the one-mile looped trail at Anderson Pond and do some bird watching.
- Throw on your walking shoes and explore Ephraim. Learn about this village’s rich history at the Ephraim Moravian Church and Cemetery, The Iverson House Museum, or The Anderson Store Museum.
- Go treasure hunting at one of these resale shops: Vintique Resale or Rusty Dusty Vintage & Records.
- Watch the sunset over the water with a glass of wine.
The key to successful relaxing is to combine the things to do in Ephraim into a soothing blend for your tastes. Take advantage of a smaller, quieter, less touristy spot in Door County. Call or book online to stay at Ephraim Shores and begin making your own recipe for relaxation of things to do in Ephraim.
Ephraim Shores Resort: A waterfront Door County resort for the whole family
Located in downtown Ephraim, with a private sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor, Ephraim Shores Resort is the family-friendly resort for groups of all sizes. From our many room types to our beautiful waterfront location, Ephraim Shores has everything your family needs for the perfect vacation. Some of our amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, and bikes for our guests to use. Contact us at 877-854-2371 or visit our website at ephraimshores.com to make your reservation.