Enjoy some of Wisconsin’s best golf courses
In a few short months Door County golf courses will be opening again for the 2023 season. We can’t wait to welcome golfers back to Ephraim Shores Resort and provide the perfect place to rest after a day on the links.
Did you know that Door County is home to over 10 unique golf courses? Regardless of your skill level, you will be able to find challenging courses with incredible scenic views of incredible bluffs, rolling hills, and of course, Lake Michigan and Green Bay. You’ll also enjoy the amenities, accommodations, and hospitality that only Door County golf can provide.
Check out these Door County golf courses and start planning your trip
While there are golf courses all over Door County, Ephraim Shores Resort is right in the heart of Ephraim and is the most convenient location for your homebase during your Door County golf trip.
- Peninsula State Park Golf Course: A 3-minute drive from Ephraim Shores Resort, Peninsula State Park Golf Course was rated a 4-star golf course by Golf Digest. On this 18-hole course, you’ll see spectacular views of Eagle Harbor and glimpses of the Niagara Escarpment. And, if 18 holes is a little too much golf for a day, they also have a six-hole par 3 course designed for golfers of all skill levels and ages.
- The Orchards at Egg Harbor: Just 10 miles away from Ephraim Shores, the Orchards at Egg Harbor is a challenging 18-hole championship golf course built on 200 acres of scenic rolling meadows, orchards, and mature hardwoods.
- Alpine Golf: Alpine Golf is a par-70 18-hole golf course. The last hole has spectacular views overlooking Green Bay and has been called the most scenic hole in the state of Wisconsin.
- Horseshoe Bay Golf Club: Horseshoe Bay Golf Club is a private, 18-hole championship golf course with rolling terrain, incredible views of Green Bay, three family-friendly restaurants, and a scenic beach club.
For a more laid back and family-friendly afternoon, check out some of these Door County golf courses which offer a shorter course, disc golf, mini golf, or footgolf.
- Stone Hedge Golf and Pub: For the more casual golfer and families, Stone Hedge Golf and Pub is a 15-minute drive from Ephraim Shores Resort. This executive 9-hole Door County golf course is an affordable and fun place for the entire family.
- Evergreen Miniature Golf: A 6-minute drive from Ephraim Shores Resort, Evergreen Miniature Golf is an 18-hole miniature golf course beautifully located in a forest surrounded by fruit trees and pines. It’s also very educational, with signage and exhibits on the environment, conservation, and sustainability.
- Disc Golf: Looking for golf of a different kind? As disc golf continues to grow in popularity around the peninsula, here’s a list of places you can try discing: https://www.doorcounty.com/experience/disc-golf
If you’re hoping your Door County vacations include a bit of golf, you surely won’t be disappointed.
Ephraim Shores Resort: A waterfront Door County resort for the whole family
Located in downtown Ephraim, with a private sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor, Ephraim Shores Resort is the family-friendly resort for groups of all sizes. From our many room types to our beautiful waterfront location, Ephraim Shores has everything your family needs for the perfect vacation. Some of our amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, and bikes for our guests to use. Contact us at 877-854-2371 or visit our website at ephraimshores.com to make your reservation.