The best Door County vacation starts at Ephraim Shores Resort
Over the past couple of months, we’ve been busy at Ephraim Shores Resort, preparing to welcome you and your family to Door County this summer. Our prime Ephraim lodging location is getting even better, as we’ve been working on a few upgrades — new flooring and ceilings in several rooms, and new flooring in the restaurant — to make your experience even more enjoyable!
The upstairs restaurant, Sunset Harbor Grill, will be back for its third season this year, opening the same day as the resort. Featuring one of Door County’s best dining views — a front-row seat to Eagle Harbor — the restaurant serves homemade breakfast, lunch, and dinner, May through October.
Your Ephraim lodging is perfectly located in the heart of the city
Of course, you’re most likely looking to venture out of your Ephraim lodging, and in staying at Ephraim Shores Resort, you’re either a short walk or car ride away from some of our favorite places:
- Wilson’s Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor: Just steps away from Ephraim Shores Resort, Wilson’s is truly a Door County landmark (founded in 1906!). A jukebox playing the classics, an old-fashioned soda fountain, and plenty of delicious ice cream make this one of the most popular restaurants in Door County.
- Old Post Office Restaurant: A block away from Ephraim Shores Resort you can enjoy a traditional Door County fish boil at Old Post Office Restaurant. Locally caught whitefish, potatoes, and onions are prepared outside in a steaming kettle over an open fire. If fish boils aren’t quite your favorite, there are plenty of other dinner options. The fish boil experience combined with the incredible view of the sunset will create lasting memories of your Door County vacation!
- Prince of Pierogi: If you’re in the mood for a little comfort food, why not make it Polish? Prince of Pierogi in the Shorewood Village Shops offers sweet and savory pierogi options in addition to cabbage rolls, kielbasa hot dogs, and more. They also have a great selection of wine and beer — with an emphasis on Polish lagers and pale ales, of course.
When you stay with us, your Ephraim lodging also gets you extremely close to many other activities and attractions. Most are even walkable:
- Door County’s Best Sunsets & Sunrises: Okay, so we’re a little biased, but you can’t beat the view of Eagle Harbor from our private sundeck. Simply walk across the street to see the incredible views Ephraim is famous for.
- Golf: The Peninsula is home to over 10 unique golf courses. Each has incredible amenities, accommodations, and hospitality that only Door County golf can provide. Peninsula State Park Golf Course is just a three-minute drive from Ephraim Shores Resort and there are many other courses (including mini golf) within a few miles.
- Skyway Drive-in Theater: Just two miles away from the resort, Skyway Drive-in Theater lets you relive childhood memories or experience something for the first time. You can purchase an assortment of snacks and concession items while enjoying a double feature movie.
The right Ephraim lodging really sets the tone for your vacation — and Ephraim Shores’ location and amenities allows you to maximize your time in Door County. We know you soak up every moment!
Ephraim Shores Resort: A waterfront Door County resort for the whole family
Located in downtown Ephraim, with a private sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor, Ephraim Shores Resort is the family-friendly resort for groups of all sizes. From our many room types to our beautiful waterfront location, Ephraim Shores has everything your family needs for the perfect vacation. Some of our amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, and bikes for our guests to use. Contact us at 877-854-2371 or visit our website at ephraimshores.com to make your reservation.