You’re shore to find a boat tour that’s perfect for your group
Door County is known for its breathtaking views on the water. With over 250 miles of shoreline, there are boat tours in Door County that leave from marinas all over the Peninsula, including Baileys Harbor, Fish Creek, Sister Bay and Gills Rock.
Not only is Ephraim Shores Resort a waterfront resort but it is conveniently located a short distance from each of the marinas. Relax and spend time on the water this vacation with family and friends.
Sailing points of boat tours in Door County
Depending on what you are looking for there is a boat tour for everything. Most of the boat tours in Door County have daily, specialty and private tours. How long you want to boat, what you want to do or see, and the type of boat you want to be on will determine which tour to choose.
Daily tours typically last one to two hours and range from views of caves, cliffs, lighthouses and shipwrecks to sunset tours with live music. Boat tours in Door County are available on boats of various sizes.
- Rigid inflatable motorboats are used by Door County Adventure Rafting with capacity of 6 and 12 passengers.
- Motorboats range from small to large holding from 16, 30, 69, to 149 passengers.
- Sailboats with room for 6 and 22 passengers are available through Stiletto Sailing Cruises, Bella Sailing Cruises and Sail Door County.
Specialty tours also typically range from one to two hours and usually are based around a festival or holiday such as the Fourth of July.
- Get the best view from the water on a sunset and firework cruise with Fish Creek Scenic Boat Tours.
- Some Door County lighthouses are accessible by boat and exclusively open during this year’s Door County Lighthouse Festivals June 10-12 and Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 2022.
Private charters can be any length you want from one to two hours to an overnight excursion. You can take your social gathering to the next level. Who wouldn’t enjoy a wedding, family reunion or birthday party on a boat?
- The Shoreline Scenic Cruises & Charters offers all day excursions and overnight charters. Start and end your boat tours in Door County and explore the Great Lakes and Upper Michigan.
- Sister Bay Scenic Boat Tours are large enough for a party, event or bus tour of 149 passengers and is wheelchair accessible.
Boat tours in Door County are accommodating. Many are pet and child friendly. The captain and crew of these boats are ready to cruise with and take care of you. No need to have any prior boating experience. A waterfront vacation at Ephraim Shores would not be complete without booking one of these boat tours in Door County!
Ephraim Shores Resort: A waterfront Door County resort for the whole family
Located in downtown Ephraim, with a private sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor, Ephraim Shores Resort is the family-friendly resort for groups of all sizes. From our many room types to our beautiful waterfront location, Ephraim Shores has everything your family needs for the perfect vacation. Some of our amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, and bikes for our guests to use. Contact us at 877-854-2371 or visit our website at ephraimshores.com to make your reservation.