Fall for each other all over again
Now that the kids are back in school, take some time for you and your partner and go on a romantic Door County vacation. Spend the weekend at Ephraim Shores Resort and you’ll have the perfect room to come back to and get cozy in after a day out exploring. Door County has everything you need to make your vacation uniquely yours.
A romantic Door County vacation for every couple
For kids at heart:
- Egg Harbor’s Pumpkin Patch Festival is October 9-10. A weekend filled with raffles, carnival rides, craft vendors, live music and plenty of food.
- Spend the weekend at Sister Bay Fall Fest October 15-17. Look forward to local food, music, a craft fair and the annual Pancake Breakfast and Fall Fest parade on Saturday.
- Get your heart racing on the Door County Trolley’s Ghost Tour or Murder & Mayhem Tour and face your fears together.
- Relive the old days and stop by the Skyway Drive-In Theatre. Snuggle up in the car, grab some snacks and catch a double feature.
- Take in the beauty of the season while hiking or biking on the trails of Peninsula State Park or getting in one last round of golf at Peninsula State Park Golf Course.
- Run fifty miles as a relay pair through scenic parks and villages at the peak of fall color changes in the DC Fall 50 on October 23.
- The annual Door County Half Marathon and 5K are on October 30 and take runners through Peninsula State Park. Don’t forget – Ephraim Shores is staying open this year to offer Door County Half Marathon rooms and is a shuttle stop for runners.
For wine connoisseurs:
- A romantic Door County vacation isn’t complete without a stop at Door Peninsula Winery on the way up.
- Head to Lautenbach’s Orchard Country for their market, guided wine tours and apple picking.
- Visit Stones Throw Winery for dining, tastings and bocce ball.
- The Door County Trolley isn’t just for scares – jump on early for a Bloody Mary & Brunch Tour or stop by later in the day for a Wine Tour or Haunted Pub Crawl for the best of both worlds.
Don’t miss out on all the fall fun! Bring your significant other this season for a romantic Door County vacation. Check for availability at Ephraim Shores today.
Ephraim Shores Resort: A waterfront Door County resort for the whole family
Located in downtown Ephraim, with a private sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor, Ephraim Shores Resort is the family-friendly resort for groups of all sizes. From our many room types to our beautiful waterfront location, Ephraim Shores has everything your family needs for the perfect vacation. Some of our amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, and bikes for our guests to use. Contact us at 877-854-2371 or visit our website at ephraimshores.com to make your reservation.