Dine Door County style at restaurants in Ephraim
Are you the type that plans your travels around where to eat? Vacations are a great time to try new foods and get to know the local cuisine. Door County may be known for fish boils and great wine, but there is so much more. Ephraim Shores Resort is close to a variety of restaurants in Ephraim to get the full foodie experience. Here are some of our recommendations.
Start your day off at these restaurants in Ephraim
- Ephraim Coffee Lab – Kickstart your morning with a cup of premium coffee or an espresso drink. This coffeehouse roasts and brews their beans in house.
- Good Eggs – Famous for their made-to-order omelet wraps, Good Eggs is an eggcellent and fun way to start your day.
- Sunset Harbor Grill – Whether you visit during cherry season in Door County or not, you will be able to experience breakfast with authentic Door County cherries, located right here on the second floor of our resort.
Experience a lunch that will keep you coming back
- The Summer Kitchen – Known for their amazing soups, the homemade cuisine will make your mouth water.
- Chef’s Hat – Open for every meal of the day with fresh and unique fare. And the location and view will knock your socks off.
- Wilson’s Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor – Probably the most popular of the restaurants in Ephraim, this old-fashioned parlor will steal your heart. Stop by for classic diner food and of course, ice cream!
Drinks and dinner Door County style
- Old Post Office Restaurant – The only restaurant in Ephraim to serve a traditional Door County fish boil.
- Prince of Pierogi – Experience traditional Polish cuisine including pierogi, golabki, stew and kielbasa hot dogs.
- Alexander’s Restaurant – Enjoy a traditional Wisconsin Old Fashioned at this upscale supper club. Their extensive menu is also sure to please.
- Pearl Wine Cottage – Pair one of the small plates with a European wine at this newly updated 100-year-old cottage.
- Trixie’s – One of the restaurants in Ephraim that specializes in drinks. From scratch cocktails to a curated wine list, Trixie’s emphasizes sustainability and dishes made with locally sourced ingredients.
Book your stay at Ephraim Shores and begin checking a few of the many restaurants in Ephraim off your bucket list!
Ephraim Shores Resort: A waterfront Door County resort for the whole family
Located in downtown Ephraim, with a private sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor, Ephraim Shores Resort is the family-friendly resort for groups of all sizes. From our many room types to our beautiful waterfront location, Ephraim Shores has everything your family needs for the perfect vacation. Some of our amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, and bikes for our guests to use. Contact us at 877-854-2371 or visit our website at ephraimshores.com to make your reservation.