Updated May 27, 2020
The main goal of Ephraim Shores Resort is to keep our guests and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have always taken pride in the high standards of our cleanliness and will continue to maintain those standards with extra attention to our common areas of the resort.
We have made a few changes to our procedures to help ensure the safety of all. The guidelines are changing on a daily basis and we do our best to stay up to date. For our current guidelines, call us at 877-854-2371.
- Staff will be wearing masks while cleaning and disinfecting. This includes all common areas and room cleaning.
- Staff will practice social distancing as much as possible.
- Staff will practice frequent mandatory hand washing.
- As of June 1st, daily maid service will be optional. Please let our front desk know your preference at check in. If daily maid service is not preferred, staff can deliver requested items to the guest door, during normal housekeeping hours.
- All of our bedding will be changed upon each check out and our sheets do go out to a professional laundry service.
- Staff will be disinfecting all hard surfaces, including highly touched areas such as light switches, doorknobs, refrigerators, phones and remotes, etc.
- We have installed a Plexiglas shield at our front desk to provide extra protection for both our guests and staff.
- We will be wearing masks when helping guests check in and check out and when approached at the desk.
- We will practice social distancing as much as possible.
- We will sanitize our front desk hard surfaces between each guest.
- We ask that one person from your family come in to register. We will be taking payment at check in at this time to limit contact.
Ephraim Shores Resort asks our customers to do the following to keep our business and community safe:
- Wear a mask when in close contact with other guests or staff.
- Practice 6 foot social distancing from people other than your party when possible.
- Refrain from patronizing Ephraim Shores Resort if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please use sanitizing stations at our entrances and wash hands frequently.
- Unfortunately at this time we are unable to open our exercise room.
You are still able to enjoy our beautiful view either from your balcony, our front lawn or our sundeck. Please respect social distance between other guests.
Thank you to all of our loyal customers for adjusting your reservations. We want to see you as much as you want to enjoy Ephraim Shores and Door County. Any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-877-854-2371 or email us at [email protected]